Join our Direct Care Staff Team
Brighter Day, Inc. is accepting applications for Direct Care Professional / Habilitation Training Specialist positions in West Tulsa and Sapulpa, OK.
Jobs that Make a Difference
Looking for a job that makes a difference in the lives of others in the Tulsa community? We are always looking for caring individuals to join our Direct Care Staff Team. At Brighter Day, the Direct Care Staff, (aka HTS) is the heart and soul of providing services for people living with developmental disabilities and adult autism. It is the HTS worker who helps make it possible for people with developmental disabilities to achieve their goals in life, and live as independently as possible.
Direct Care Staff Job Details
As a Direct Care Staff / HTS Member:
- You make a positive impact in the lives of others and belong to a community of caring people.
- You experience personal growth and satisfaction in helping others achieve their personal goals.
- You establish long-term relationships that enrich your life and the lives of clients for years to come.
The HTS provides assistance to individuals who need help with daily living skills such as:
- Getting ready for the day
- preparing meals
- going to medical or dental appointments
Other activities of the HTS are aimed at building life skills such as community involvement, activity development and training in social interaction.
If this sounds like a satisfying and fulfilling career path for you, then apply now to join the Brighter Day Team. It's easy!
- Apply through Indeed. You can find a list of our current openings on Indeed above. Simply click on the position you are interested in to view it on Indeed!
- Download our Application Form. After you have printed and completed the form, please deliver your Application Form, along with your resume, to Brighter Day either by:
- Bring (preferred) your application form and resume in person at 5043 S. 33rd West Ave., Tulsa, OK 74107
- Email: eat0@eau0eav0eaw0
- Fax: (918)446-9996
- Can't print out the form? Don't worry! Come to our office and complete the form there.
When you come to our office, be sure to bring your work history, with dates of employment and phone numbers for your previous employers. Also bring your current driver's license, auto insurance verification and your current certifications, such as CPR. If you don't have certifications, we will train you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.